Thursday, January 6, 2011

Out with the old in with the new..

Well this week has been pretty eventful with the tears. Yesterday I had a complete melt down because I want to change doctors and can't find the right one. I am not really 100% sure why I want to change I just know that my current doctor rubs me the wrong way. That being said I am going to my final appointment at his office on Tuesday and hopefully I can find a new doctor before the next appointment.

I am in the process of buying a new car. My car now is a 2008 BMW 328i. It is a very small sedan. I love it so much and hate parting ways with it but it is just not a mommy car. I am looking at the 2011 GMC Terrain's. I really, really, really want a Terrain. It has just enough room for the three of us without being too big. We have a vacation planned for the end of March and we are driving 12 hours so hopefully we will have the Terrain or another SUV type of vehicle before we take the trip.

7weeks 5days

No comments:

Post a Comment