Thursday, January 27, 2011

taking a turn

This week I have felt like I can do more. Like my energy is coming back. Granted, I am still alot more tired than before I was pregnant. I'm embarrassed to say, but my house has been neglected alot lately due to my constant need to sleep. I have been so lazy. Last night I deep cleaned the master bedroom and bathroom and put a dent in our laundry. I feel so much better already. We are having friends over from out of town next weekend and I want the house perfect for thier stay. I am freak about anyone seeing my house a mess. Our friends just had a baby girl in December and I just can't wait to have a baby in the house. We got our changing table this weekend too. Our appointment for our new OB is in 6 days and we are both excited. I think we will hear the heartbeat. I can't imagine how wonderful that sound is.





10 weeks 5 days


The changing table

No comments:

Post a Comment