Saturday, February 12, 2011

Second Trimester

Today I am exactly 13 weeks along. Most of the websites I have read say that week 13 marks the beginning of your 2nd trimester. I have had a head cold for about a week and have been on antibiotics and now it is starting to clear up. Ali went to the doctor yesterday because she apparently has it too. The doctor told her she has pneumonia. She feels horrible and I have been taking great care of her. I made her a sick couch and soup last night. I have been giving her all of her meds regularly and trying to keep her hydrated and checking her temps regularly. I am definitely showing now. I have been taking weekly pictures since I was 6 weeks and it is totally crazy to see the difference. I can't wait to start feeling the baby move.


This is what the baby looks like inside my tummy :)

13 weeks



No comments:

Post a Comment