Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's been a while

Last week I started to feel this fluttery pressure in my uterus which I thought was gas. Come to find out it has been happening everyday and only getting stronger. It's the baby moving!!! It is so incredible. I am so in love with this little person inside my tummy. We bought a SonoTrax Fetal Doppler too. It is very high tech and can pick up the baby's heartbeat. I listen every single day. I can't get enough of that sweet swooshing sound. We find out the gender of the baby in just 18 short days!! I am so very excited to name this little booger. For a girl we have decided to go with Avery Kay. For a boy Bronx Avery. I have been doing a poll on FB and the forum I frequent and it is pretty much a tie.




15weeks 3days


A few pictures


Me at 15 weeks







This is what the baby looks like in my tummy

No comments:

Post a Comment