Monday, March 21, 2011

IT"S A BOY!!!!

We decided to include our family in the anatomy scan ultrasound. My aunt ended up staying the night at our house the night before so she wouldn't have to drive so far to the appt (she lives about 45 min away). We woke up Saturday morning and got dressed completely jittery. Ali went to pick up her parents and my aunt and I headed to the doctor's office. My mom, sister, aunt, Ali's mom and dad, and aunt were all there. When she called us in to the ultrasound room I got set up on the table and everyone gathered around. She scaned all of his body parts and showed me what different things were and it was increadible. She finally made it to the genitals and boom---there was a boy part!!!! We were so shocked and so in love all at the same time. I don't think there was a dry in the room. His name will be Bronx Avery. I can not wait to meet him. Here are a few pictures from the ultrasound

18 weeks 2 days



His profile





It's a BOY!!!!






His legs and feet





What it looks like inside my tummy this week

1 comment:

  1. You gals are just great! I have been reading some of your posts on the NW Forums and just clicked on your blog. My partner of ten years and I TTC via IUI and donor sperm 4 years ago but gave up after two cycles. We are restarting the process currently and shall be going for the gold this time. (Fingers crossed!)
    It's past my bedtime :) but I will definitely check out your blog in its entirety tomorrow.
    Perhaps you ladies would be willing to share some of your experiences/answer some questions that may come up as my partner and I move forward with the process?
    You can email me at samplawska@yahoo.com
    OR Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/teachermarta

    I hope to TTYS!

    ~Marta from NYC

    ReplyDelete