Thursday, December 30, 2010

The fun begins

We will be having our first ultrasound done on January 24, 2011. That is my sister's 16th birthday so we are taking her with us for a birthday surprise. I will be 10 weeks and 2 days at that ultra sound. I am so ready to get a sneak peek at my little nugget. My 8 week appointment will be on January 11, 2011. 1-11-11. Kind of cute. Not really sure what to expect but I get excited non the less. When I called my OBs office I asked could I go ahead and schedule an ultrasound and the nurse was said to me, "What are hoping to see?". I told her we wanted to see the heart beat and make sure there was only one baby in my stomach. She said, "well, I mean it is kind of pointless to have one this early any way." I am sorry but is it really your concern if I WANT an ultrasound? I am really considering using another doctor. I told Ali that we will go to the 8 week appointment and if they still rub me the wrong way then we need to shop for a new doctor. At my first appointment the doctor told me that I WILL have an epidural and if he wants to induce me than he doesn't want to hear a word about it. Now, I know that I am about 90% sure I will have an epidural but it is MY choice. NOT yours! Ugh, maybe today I am just in a mood. Hopefully everything goes well and I can continue to stay with my doctor.

6weeks 5days

No comments:

Post a Comment