Monday, December 27, 2010

Ring-a-ding-ding

We are pregnant. After 3 long cycles of trying we have finally succeeded. Although there aren't any words to describe the feeling of knowing you will be a parent in a few months, it is fun to try. The day we found out we were pregnant is a day I will never forget. I went from screaming and jumping up and down, to crying and sobbing. The amount of emotions running through your veins is so over powering. How can you grasp that you will be a mom from this day forward?

There are so many things to do before the baby gets here. I wish we could snap our fingers and would know if it were a girl or boy. I am a planner. I am at a stopping point with everything until we find out the sex of the baby. I can't even start on the nursery. I can't settle on a name. If we have a girl I "think" we have decided on Lily Kay, and for a boy it is a toss up between Bronx Avery and Avery Oneal. I like the second one better but it isn't just my decisions.

This morning I woke up a tad nauseous but that has been normal for the past week or so. I am so tired these days that I can't seem to focus on work even. Everyone says my stamina will come back in the second trimester. Let's just hope so. My clothes aren't fitting at all. All of this bloat is miserable and I will blad when there is baby that is making my stomach poke out and not just gas. This is all for now.

6weeks 2days

No comments:

Post a Comment