Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Saltines Please

This morning has been very eventful. I woke up to horrible nausea. The feeling of not being able to make it to the lou when you are up chucking is not a great feeling. It was so bad I was dry heaving. Unfortunately we don't have the first cracker in our house. I google everything if I need a quick answer and this morning I need a quick answer. One of the websites I was reading said that salt and vinegar chips were really good for morning sickness. Bingo, we always have salt and vinegar chips at our house because those are our favorite. Well, that wasn't such a good idea and while they may help other pregnant women with morning sickness they had the opposite effect on me. It is so terrible I had to call into work. So now I am laying in bed because if I get up and try to do anything the nausea comes back along with the vomit. Ali is so great about all of this and although she can't be home with me and take care of me she is an awesome coach.

6weeks 3days

No comments:

Post a Comment